Well, as a blogger, I feel I have arrived! This morning, among my email messages was a nomination from Jane Sadek for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Jane!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to five fellow bloggers.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
Now, for my seven random nuggets about myself:
* I’m my parents’ only child.
* I spent Christmas 2006 in Stockholm, Sweden.
* I have learned to appreciate that sushi is food and not bait.
* My daddy was a radio-and-television personality in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
* I love Mexican food.
* I plan to write and travel, in that order, once I retire.
* I recently finished writing my first novel.
My five nominees for this award are listed and linked below:
2. Jane Sadek
Thanks, again, for the nomination, Jane! This was truly a welcome surprise to start my day!